Keep the Love of Learning Alive!
Join our Building Blocks Bootcamps
Summer 2021 sessions
Engaging, hands-on activities!
Areas of focus:
*Comprehension and Writing skills incorporating individualize strategies
*Analytical reading and comprehension skills for understanding higher level text
*Fundamental & Elementary level math skills utilizing multi-sensory math
*Executive Functioning instruction
Building Blocks Bootcamps
Engaging, skills-based activities to pique curiosity and develop conceptual understanding
Certified educators teach multi-senosry reading comprehension strategies.
- Direct instruction in Metacognitive strategies
- Explicit application of strategies to text
- Multi-sensory activities
- Student-centered, interactive lessons
Fundamental Math Skills
Certified educators make math fun by incorporating multi-sensory instruction.
- Multi-sensory approach
- CRA: Concrete, Representational, Abstract methodology utilized
- Emphasis placed on conceptual understanding
- Focus on foundational skills and concepts
Certified educators teach strategies throughout the writing process.
- Explicit instruction in: ideation, drafting, elaboration, revising & editing
- Direct application of strategies
- Identification of specific, individualized methods
- Multi-sensory, interactive lessons
Certified and licensed specialists instruct students individually incorporating educational best practices and multi-sensory methods. This option is a tailored plan to address IEP goals and general education needs.
We teach skills and strategies that lead to academic success!
Credentialed educators provide explicit instruction in Executive Functioning skills.
- Direct instruction in: organization, time management, study skills, goal setting, and problem solving
- Discussion of individualized application of strategies
- Identification of personalized methods
- Skills geared toward increasing student independence
Speech & Language Therapy
Licensed Speech Therapists address speech, language, and communication skills in individual and small group sessions. Social Skills are taught using evidence-based practices and programs.
Students learn and apply skills in an engaging environment!
Building Blocks Bootcamps Sessions
Please bring your backpack with: pencils, highlighters, a notebook, hand santizer, extra face masks, water bottle, and snack.
Grades 9-12: please also bring a computer.
Drop-off & Pick-up
Please drop-off and pick-up at the posted times of each Bootcamp.
End of Session Report
Summary of skills and strategies instructed during the session.
Pinpoint individual student’s building block mastery and recommendations for continued support.
8812 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Our NEW academic home features 4400 square feet with two HVAC systems using UV light for air purification. We are excited to provide safe space for all of our students, families and educators. We recognize this is one important factor in your child’s education!